NILAI DAN ABSENSI SISWA KELAS XI-XII

Sunday, October 2, 2011


My Story

A son of the village line of the hill regions of West Sumatra. Not too far from his village Mr. Muhammad Yamin, I was born in a hut, thatch roofed house, I began to understand during my tumble-down tilt to find it already but we were still living there. The house was so far from the crowds but that's sort of farmhouse where I was born and raised until I was about 3 years. 

After that my father worked to move our other remote kedaerah period on foot about 3 days. I still remember that chased the steps my parents that maybe he tired during holding me. I find that during the determination and struggle the first time. I am determined to catch up with my parents who walk or take things the way I would be left in the middle of the woods and just tetu tiger will pounce on and off. 

There is something that is often felt back I almost reached the peak during fatigue and my heart has felt heartsick (at that time that I call my heart heart) I started to lag from my parents, I am still trying to catch them but I do not see us getting a little distance away, maybe my steps are getting smaller and when I see parents I looked in front of them the higher and farther. Perhaps because of fatigue they forget that I have followed them. 

Finally they are aware and I looked back and he stopped and waited, I try my best to get to the place they were standing, I do not speak anymore because it was helpless. After that my father gave some of his burden adds to the burden of my mother and she took me to his bow, both hands are above his head, as if I feel the victory, the melancholy heart of it is gone and I fell asleep until I woke up we were in the cottage home. 

Interpret it as small as I've lived with 'if not necessarily living dead'. In the jungle we we've been through it normal to hear that someone was caught by a tiger. It was apparently form the basic pattern of my thinking until I was an adult. I certainly feel that if I fail I'll die, if people could also be that I should fail if the same course I was killed by the tiger and will be die. Wallahualam.

By : Syahrial
September 2011


DALAM BAHASA INDONESIA
Preview
My Story 
           
Seorang anak dari desa pergunungan di daerah bukit barisan Sumatera Barat  Tidak terlalu jauh dari kampungnya Mr. Muhammad Yamin, Saya lahir di sebuah gubuk, rumah beratap ilalang, diwaktu saya mulai mengerti saya menemukan rumah itu sudah mau roboh dan miring, tapi kami masih tinggal di sana. Rumah itu begitu jauh dari keramaian karena itu semacam rumah ladang ditempat itulah saya dilahirkan dan dibesarkan sampai saya berumur 3 tahun. 
            Setelah itu ayah saya pindah bekerja ketempat lain, kedaerah terpencil lainnya dengan berjalan kaki sekitar 3 hari. Aku masih ingat ketika mengejar langkah-langkah orang tua saya, mungkin dia lelah selama mengendong saya. Waktu itulah saya menemukan makna  tekad dan perjuangan untuk pertama kalinya. Aku bertekad untuk mengejar ketertinggalan dari orang tua saya yang berjalan atau sebaliknya saya akan tertinggal dari mereka dan bisa saja ditangkap oleh harimau dan mati.
            Ada sesuatu yang sering dirasakan kembali diwaktu kelelahanku hampir mencapai puncaknya  dan hati saya telah terasa pilu (pada waktu itu  saya menyebut hati saya 
jantung) sedangkan jarak antara saya dan orang tua saya semakin menjauh, saya masih mencoba untuk mengejar mereka, tapi ayah saya tidak melihat saya, mungkin disebabkan langkah-langkah saya semakin kecil dan ketika saya memandang kedepan,  terlihat mereka lebih tinggi dan lebih jauh. Mungkin karena kelelahan, mereka lupa bahwa saya sedang mengikuti mereka.
          Akhirnya mereka sadar dan mereka  menoleh ke belakang dan ia berhenti dan menunggu, aku mencoba  untuk sampai ke tempat mereka berdiri dengan sekuat tenaga, aku tidak berbicara lagi karena aku tak berdaya. Setelah itu ayah saya memberikan beberapa bebannya menambah beban ibu. dan dia mendudukkan saya ke pundaknya , kedua tanganku di atas kepalanya, seolah-olah saya merasa menang pada saat itu, pilu dijantung itu hilang dan aku jatuh tertidur sampai Aku terbangun kami berada di rumah pondok. 
          Anak sekecil itu coba untuk memaknai hidup dengan 'jika tidak  hidup tentu mati '. Di hutan yang telah kami lalui itu biasa saja  mendengar seseorang yang tertangkap oleh harimau. Ini rupanya membentuk pola dasar saya berpikir  sampai saya dewasa. Saya merasa bahwa jika saya gagal tentu saya akan mati, jika orang bisa aku juga harus bisa jika gagal sama saja saya dibunuh oleh harimau dan akan mati. Wallahualam. 

0 comments: